Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

calais sing singer

singer sing My aspiration for my future job of a singer they have to be good and to be to like to be a i have to be a good . sing to the job is a sing and it is a good job and it is can be a good But because sign is cool and fun because it is cool fun .And the kid can do sing and they are good at sign and went i was a little girls and love sing is cool .littke I love sing and it is cool and fun and i love sing to mish you have to be a good singer and was you can be a good sing to get Money and you can be a good singer and it is cool and it is fun and it is a good singer and fun . I love sign to be a singer you have to be a good sing and i love sign because it is cool and fun . I love the Masd is sign and the good sing. is the and it is my farit because it is my pest is sing. My fart them is and i like to sing cosi we get Money and want you get money and they get the cools sign i love sing because it is good to sing sometime and you can get los of Money and can get los of Money But you can have a good singer to have sing .

No comments:

Post a Comment