Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

calais better work storie

singer
sing
My aspiration for my future  job of  a singer they have to be  good and to be to like to be a  i   have to be a good . sing to the job is a sing and it is a good job and it is   can be a  good  But  because sign is cool and fun because it is cool fun .And the kid can do sing and they are good at sign and went I was a little  girls and love sing is cool .little

I love sing and it is cool and fun and I love sing to mash
 you have to be a good singer and was you can be a good
sing to get Money  and  you can be a good singer and it is
cool and it is fun  and it is a good singer  and fun .


I love sign to be a singer you have to be a good sing and
love sign because it is cool and fun . I love the Maid
is sign  and the good sing.  is the and it is my
because it is my pest is sing.


My fart them is and I like to sing cosy we get Money
and want you get money and they get the cools sign
I love sing because it is good to sing sometime and you
can get lots of Money and can get lots of Money But
you can have a good singer to have sing .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment